The PC3060 Price Computing Scale is NTEP approved at 3,000d Class III. By combining two capacities into one scale, it provides you with a wider weighing range. The 15/30 kg and 30/60 lb capacities allow you to weigh smaller and larger products on the same scale without losing resolution.
The large, easy-to-read back lit dual display shows the weight, unit price and total price and allows the customer to view the information at the same time. It features an auto unit price clear to clear the last unit price once the scale returns to zero, stores up to ten most popular PLUs and it can accumulate up to 100 entries and calculate what change needs to be given back to the customer.
The small footprint takes up little valuable counter space. The food grade 304 stainless steel weight platter protects against corrosion and is easily sanitized, while providing an attractive finish.
The scale operates on an AC power adapter (included) or a 6V/3.2 Ah lead acid rechargeable battery that provides up to 40 hours of battery life. The dual power option gives you portability without having to locate power outlets.
The PC3060 is the perfect solution for grocery stores, delis, bakeries, yogurt shops and candy stores.
Typical Applications: Candy Store, Farmers Market, Grocery Stores
15/30 kg x 0.005/0.01 kg
- NTEP and EC approved Class III 3,000 divisions, 15/30 lb (30/60 kg) multi-interval
- Compact and robust ABS plastic housing with food grade 304 stainless steel weight platter
- AC power adapter (included) and a 6V/3.2 Ah lead acid rechargeable battery
- Ten pre-stored PLU's, auto price clear and up to 100 entry accumulator
- Eight function keys and 12 numeric entry keys: Change, Memory Add, PLU, Save, Quantity, Zero, Units, Tare
These resources help you get the most out of your Brecknell product. Can't find what you're looking for? Contact Us