The B240 Counting Scale provides an easy-to-use sampling process to deliver accurate samples, saving you time and money. The built-in database allows fast recall of already stored piece weights and other part number data at your fingertips.
The 7″ color graphic touch screen display provides the operator with a fast, visual method of showing when the correct quantity of parts is in the accept range. By tapping on the screen, the display is maximized for even better visibility. The display visibly shows the operator if the parts are in the accept range by the color of the screen – orange for low, green for ok, and red for high.
The check counting and accumulation function aid in the speed and accuracy of counting identical parts with standard box quantities and provides a running total for large quantities of parts.
The scale operates on an AC adapter along with a built-in rechargeable battery that provides up to four hours of battery life between charges.
The B240 is the perfect solution for shipping/receiving, warehouse or assembly lines where inventory control is essential.
Typical Applications: Light Industrial, Part Counting
15 kg x 0.0005 kg / 30 lb x 0.001 lb
30 kg x 0.001 kg / 60 lb x 0.002 lb
- Counting, check weighing, customer ID, PLU, and inventory control database with accumulator and operator ID
- Built-in database holds up to 1000 stored part numbers, piece weights, and inventory stock levels
- Two USB 2.0, two RS-232 and one Ethernet socket are standard
- AC adapter with built-in rechargeable battery with up to four hours battery life between charges
- ABS plastic housing with stainless steel weight platter